In this section, some application examples of our software are on display
31-year-old female, recreational jogger
- 31 years old, female, healthy
- Body mass 125.6 lbs, body height 5.64 ft
- Running since 2,5 years, formerly gymnastics
- 10K-race 10 months before: 54:21 min
- Planned to take part to a city-marathon in 8 weeks after exercise testing
- About 40 miles average trainig mileage per week
- Heart-rate with easy long jogs (green zone): ~ 145-155 bpm
- Heart-rate with speed endurance runs (orange zone): ~ 165-172 bpm
- No former exercise test results
Issues to the exercise test
- Are the training intensities effective?
- How's the specific endurance performance?
- Where is the current race prediction for marathon running?
Exercise testing protocol
- Multi-stage-test on the treadmill with lactate measurements
- Step duration 3 minutes
- First stage starting at 6 km/h, increment by 2 km/h with each stage
- Maximal work rate: 14 km/h for 1:21 min
- Endurance performance: 67th percentile compared to the same age group and gender
- IAT at 9.6 km/h with an heart-rate at 139 bpm
- Predictions for marathon: 4:26 h, half-marathon: 2:06 h, 10K: 53:10 min
- Recommendation for easy long jogs: Heart-rate below 144 bpm
- Recommendation for speed endurance runs: Heart-rates from 160 to 164 bpm
- Training speed for endurance runs was too high. We urgently recommended a control via heart-rate monitoring.
- Endurance capacity compared to the general community is over the average (67th percentile), but compared to competitive athletes in in the bottom third of the table (16th percentile).
- The specific performance has been improve in reference to a former 10-K-race (54:21 min).
- A marathon race between 4:30 h and 4:40 h for the first marathon is highly realistic.
Experience Ergonizer for yourself.
No all-out-effort needed
The measures for endurance capacity in Ergonizer don't prerequisite all-out exhaustion as it is needed if, e.g., testing for the VO2max.
The Calculation of percentiles for fitness measures is an outstanding special feature of Ergonizer Software. Gaussian distribution curves from the reference on a variety of comparison groups are integrated to our software.
Buy Ergonizer online
Lactate-to-performance-curve / recreational jogger